Thanks for stopping by. We’re Valentina and Queency, the art enthusiasts and authors behind Lounge Penguin. We want to help our readers fall in love with the world of art and design.
We both have a master’s degree in arts and cultural management. We travel the world to visit the most famous museums and see real masterpieces of the most talented artists. We have already seen the following paintings:
- The Mona Lisa by Leonardo DaVinci, at the Louvre museum in Paris, France
- The Return of the Prodigal Son by Rembrandt, at The State Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg, Russia
- Almond Blossoms by Van Gogh, at Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Our mission is to educate and entertain our readers. We want to help you learn more about art. We want you to see the difference:
- The differences between the paintings of Claude Monet and Édouard Manet
- The differences between the impressionism and expressionism
- The differences between baroque and rococo art movements
You don’t need to have a degree in art to know these things. Just read our blog one article at a time, and you will gain essential knowledge. We will publish new content regularly, so don’t forget to check our blog at least once a week.